Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sleep-thirsty

New Years are always fun but is also when my body system goes bonkers again. It will take quite some time before you tune your body back to the original pattern. What you eat on a New Year's Day is approximately what you eat for 2 normal days, this totally increase my elasticity then there are irregular sleeping hours, which diverges from the normal times I sleep, making me FEEL LIKE I AM extremely tired during the festive period. And this year, after 3 yrs, my Uncle Richard and Family is back(for good, not sure for the children though) for the new year and he is so funny and lame. Sometimes I feel I have my dad's serious genes and also Richard Uncle's(we call it backwards, not sure why too) lameness. And the whole family so like to disturb Elias(one of the smaller cousins)cuz he can't speak Mandarin for whoedva's sake. I mean he lived in New Zealand for 3 years, no one speaks Mandarin to him and is really cute cuz he speaks with an accquired american accent(from all the cartoons he watched since he was born) rather than an kiwi accent.

So when I thought, finally the holidays are over, I can switch back and go for my regular swims, someone called in the MORNING to ask you wanna go SUPPER TONIGHT! and I haven't eaten breakfast at all, ROTFL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com