Friday, February 02, 2007

Messed Up

I am constantly tired these days. Especially on the days when I worked.
Work is not stressful at all, no excess baggage. But I guess seating at the same seat, re-doing similar processes for 7 hours is draining. Sometimes is alright, especially at night, but the day can pass worse than a snail. Thought I wouldn't be working this month(to prep for my exams), but Zach called this morning to ask why didnt I submit my schedule. But I did submit, ROTFL.
That explains why I am not schedule to work next month, but niwaes, will be working still, thurs evening. Thank God cause I worry for my allowance.
And talking about examinations, I am really messed up. 2.5 yrs of army didnt really do me good in terms of studying. Hey, I am not trying to blame the army caused I learnt alot from it and brought out good traits of it too but I am struggling to glue to my seat and study for at least 1 hour. Goodness. I am desperate for someone to tie me to the chair, stick my hands to the books and whip me when my eyes roam. Totally Sado. And I am still trying to lose weight, please please seal my mouth as well. A dip into the pool ain't difficult at all, in fact I can do it everyday but I need the push. Thought I had it and will have it, but is pretty bizarre these days.
Right now probably I am looking forward to end my exams, the arrival of the unexpected and plan the activities for the Freshies(not really as well). And as i try to post this blog, our dear Aizhen is probably on the hospital bed, waiting to end 9 months of whatever-you-call-it and maybe Lambert will be around already.

Messed up boy to be un-messed with a mess tin.

Music: Dear God please help me- Morrissey and The Smiths

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com