Monday, February 05, 2007

Late Night

Is quite late at night now. Kinda late for me, but early for some, just a matter of perspective
Everything nowadays seems to be about perspective, everyone have their own RIGHTs to decide;live;talk;bitch;eat;drink;sleep. We are all living in a grey world. A world that was black and white, but as the dimensions of a black and white area fades, the colour mixed resulting in greyness. It is a premonition. Because if the society slowly disintegrates along this direction, the clear distinction of SIN and NO SIN would be shaded in the human eye. Why am I ranting?

Just cleared my JC notes, used the space to put my bags!! You know how interesting is that the clothes/bags/shoes in our wardrobes always i ncrease and never/once in awhile decreases. How nice if they were cash! It's the mentality that 'we will someday find a purpose for it!' or 'It might be trendy next time' or 'I can sell it at the LIME flea market one day'. Gotta re-organise everything: packed my room neatly for CNY, organise my notes for preps, fold my clothes nicely(always pleasant to see neatly folder clothes). Life is all about being organised. just like the saying, 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. How ideal is the organised life, little time will be wasted and you can do so many things, I bet Mr Lee has PhD Life Organising. Went for a career seminar on Sat and one of the speakers, a motivational speaker said, "Tomorrow begins Today, If it is what to be, It is up to ME!" I had that in my mind for days, I hope it will stay as long as possible, because with that I will be focused, make better decisions, waste lesser time and just move forward. No wonder they make millions..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com