Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Chantel

Went dinner with the welfare folks at New York New York
Greeted with that megawatt smile from you
An impression that struck my heart
No one needs a mic, to hear the beat
It was like it skipped

I left and back
You were still there
With that familiar smile
Words exchanged

You are enchanting enough.
Walking towards us with that melting smile
I am too shy to say.

But maybe you knew what we were doing
Or maybe what I was talking about
And perhaps you were shy too
You slowly stayed away.
And when was time to say goodbye,
you just stared and looked away.
To me except everyone
I was sunken.
Totally drowned

I could have waited for you to leave
But I had little faith
Never will I let a chance slip
But today I failed again
Maybe I would not remember you
Or you will not remember me
It will be like a lunar eclipse
If our paths ever cross

And because of you
I will lay my pens once again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com