Monday, February 12, 2007

Fused

My fuse had been rather short these days, I seems like it will fused
Seriously, I had been on the edge these days
I honestly know what can help to stop the triggering

5 days ago
ShengWei Dhruv Ang birthday was enjoyable, better if we made it to Original Sin(next time)

not very satisfied

3 days ago
Half Nelson was awesome, but it would had been tremendously awesome if it wasn't 1 am
a little short of satisfaction

2 days ago
Close to blowing, but damped the flame. I knew I needed to stop but I can't help but....still I didn't.
Unsatisfied

Today
Managed to do the things which was urgent and needed to do, a good feel but ALMOST threw real punches too, but still left with a swollen eye from the visual battle.
feeling a little more satisfied

Music: Frou Frou

Still trying to find a place
In the diary of Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com