Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year!

A new year that comes, sweeping away the old year ferociously. Night Jaunt finally ended on the 30th, a certain feel of relief, but also means going into the new year with lesser burdens, much lesser ones.(except exams). Had to work on eve though, but was kinda quiet and short, spending time doing weffriddles. Went to church for 'rembrance' service then head off to Jethro house to chill. Talking about that, I am really sorry that WE broke your bed. Slept for another few hours the moment I reached home then had a New Year BBQ downstairs, eating the usual stuff. Wait till I organise my own BBQ, I will cook stuff I love. Quite an eventful New Year it was, but I still feel something's missing. Perhaps time will tell. In the meantime, hang onto Skid Row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com