Friday, July 13, 2007

EcR

The ecRclearly reflects the true nature of the red-dot-islanders. In order to get the best timetable, I decided to stay home whole day, camp beside my laptop, waiting for 6pm to come. I was preventing history from repeating! Last year I was 2 days late for the ecR as I was on holiday and couldn't get a computer, thus got a shit-assed timetable. But the plus point, I met a wonderful group of friends who also had the same shit-assed timetable, what a joke. Too bad, Chun Yee, enjoying the HongKong fever, forgot about the whole damn thing , did it 4 days late, haha, never mind la mike, have fun first. Anyways, despite the ready-to-click hoo ha, rest of the mikes didn't get their ideal classes. The reason being is that our courses, among the yr 2s, were the latest to choose, based on the allocated timing, thus left fewer spaces for them. perhaps the school can look into having a quota system which makes it more fair. Almost forced to take Micro for christ's sake, luckily i sent a mail, log in and logout, and got my slot in Managerial Econs. Basically I think both subjects are damn shitty, but you gotta choose the best of 2 evils. Doing elements of law of contract(pretty much looking forward to), Financial Reporting and Corporate Finance. Any of you guys doing the same subjects, please tell me. And the best part about nxt yr's timetable, thurs are free, meaning wed night will be occupied loving in the first degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com