Sunday, June 03, 2007

Eyes on Me

Is enough that I am living in this country being monitored. Now is really annoying when someone starts to monitor your blog. Trying to outwit LKY? Think twice. What can't you just approach me directly, why do you want to read my blog and imply things? Why are you so sneaky? Never change. I am just using my blog as a channel for my honest emotions so what if I am making people uncomfortable? I deserve my own space, so intruding. I can be a very mean person if I let loose myself. You think you are concern? Bullshit, you are just finding evidence to persecute. I will just continue to write whatever I want, basically I simply don't care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com