Friday, June 01, 2007

Back for awhile

Headed up north on tue, chee weng text me the night before, sayin his passport cannot be approved, I tot was a dream. Woke up on tue morn, realised IS NOT!! But really giving praise to God, they managed to do it in time for the coach up to KL. Not going to talk about what happened there but is just eat, shop and drink..Bad points of the trip: The girls there were bad, REAL BAD and excess baggage that came along. I'm not trying to be mean, but seriously everyone reckons. Shopping was good, vicing in the pool in the middle of the night with occasional peeing inside was digusting, panicked for a while as I couldn't put on my shorts while taking it off in the pool, this is real fun and letting loose. Didnt get to go to Zouk as planned but reckon there will be another chance. But the real emotional part of the trip, I will have to say goodbye to my friend and best companion of 4 yrs, as the chapter of our friendship ends. as promised. I might not be able to cope, but I just needed to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com