Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hook on Drama

Captain Hook has Hooked me on his hook.. Ok is not very farni.. The past 2 weeks, I have been spending alot of time watching this new drama, 学警出更 from Hongkong. They are showing it simultaneously in HK as well so is damn new and pretty cool cause God-knows when they will show it SG, 3 yrs later, maybe. Basically, nice pple just share it once is shown on tv. What I like about holidays is I have time to do watch all these dramas. To catch up with what they show on TV, i will download a few episodes while watching a few, so that's how i spent my whole day. And now I am on par...I am so addicted to it, I just can't stop. And I am falling in love with 容祖儿... great..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com