Friday, March 23, 2007

watashi wa endless wants

I want to study really hard and get very good grades
I want to lose alot of weight till no one recognises
I want my Class 2b licence
I want a Vespa GT200 after i get my licence
I want a pair of good headphones(AKG,Koss or Grado)
I want my own synths
I want a new messenger bag(crumpler or manhattan portage)
I want a new backpack
I want a J Fold wallet
I want a new DVD player
I want a new camera/smart phone
I want a pair of blades
I want an electric amp
I want a new watch
I want a bicycle
I want a Polaroid
I want a new digicam
I want to play gigs

For now, these are what I want, not much actually right?
is late at night when Josh goes dreaming again....
I only have till Oct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com