Tuesday, March 13, 2007

F**king Fuming

I don't use expletives when I blog.
But right now I am fuming and I need to emphasize
The steam in me is finding hard to contain
So I need to let it out

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK you
you are just a fucking bitch
Nobody will symphatize you
Nobody, maybe when you pay them
or you cry at their feet
But nobody cares
Dun spread things which he didn't do
The issue is not on him only now,
but the rest of us
But guess what, we still have one another
you will be lonely beside yourself
soothing your pathetic soul
but nobody knows
cuz no one cares

So stop saying things that are not true
just shut up, lead your own life and
FORGET ABT IT!
its a blessing you got kick out of the community.
Goodness

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe, chill.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,

it is irresponsible for u to only hear a side of the story & assume the rest. Maybe u think u know everything & maybe u are lead to think that u know everything. Either way, i know who u are directing this at & its quite dissappointing to see it happen.

You cant be more wrong, becos I DO KNOW & I DO CARE.

I neither want to elaborate or take sides but ill just stop by saying, you dont know it all so pls refrain from letting senseless emotions take u over. Because it reeks of youthful ignorance at best & childish venom & vile at its worst.

U know where to reach me if u want to talk. But its best u let god chart his course. U & I are but just 3rd party, ... we have no part in this.


Dissapointed,
Joel

(i leave my name because i dont believe in hiding behind a veil of secrecy)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com