Sunday, October 15, 2006

To my dear brother




To Caleb:
Too bad you can't watch Departed. Admit it, you are just too young, too little hair. don't blame it on censorship, just blame it on the weather. Anyway i reckoned you will find a way to watch it, these ratings are just bullshit!

Went to watch the show with the homies the other night, with a strong stench of barbecued smell lingering all over me. Was so glad that Ben confused the timing(the rest wanted to watch WTC), caused I would just go into La-La Land if I watch that film. In need of hardcore, brutal action, Martin sort of satisfied the crave. The story was congruent but the killing was wicked! Shit, it was woo-hoo awesome. I just love the way Scorsese is so blatant and honest with the shooting(with the spilling of blood!) and the impact was so strong that it got me jumping up my seat for the scene at the lift. It was the lunatic methods of Costello that deviates the film away from Infernal but perhaps the Irish mob still lose out in class to the Italians.
I am such a deviant!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are such a sadist!
and suaning ur poor brother who can't watch Departed. tsk tsk...

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com