Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tiny Dancer

Listening to old stuff these days, they still touched me as how they touched my uncles. Dave Grohl covered "Tiny Dancer" and through him I remembered Almost Famous. I cant help but give it a regular place in my ipod. Same goes for blackbird. Caught the premiere of I am Sam, Mel asked me to find the OST, and rediscovered "Black Bird". Previously heard the original and Phish cover, but Sarah Mclachlan version's gave it purity. Finish reading 'War Trash' today, starting another book('Waiting) by Ha-Jin tomorrow. I find comfort in reading his books, not like I can relate to i(war stories) but rather when I read his books, I can be focused. I need to be focused and move towards goals I really want. I want to be focused in so many areas which makes it an oxymoron but the analogy is simple; just wanna be a lightbulb that spreads the light around all areas, I want to be like that. Played piano for awhile, then played around with the fretboard for another, really enjoy the freedom I gained from playing/writing music. Music is the perfect tool to spread love.

Someone told me today that "they are very good friends".
I said "at least yours end with a comma, mine ended with a full-stop."

I can't seem to express my thoughts through writing these days..

Brain/heart clogged.

Pictures from Maad, taken from my phone:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com