Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sense of Relief

I don't know at all. I think I can throw in the towel on something that, right now(I can't say about the future), doesn't seems to reciprocate. I think is better off that the situation remains as it is. Besides, it will be too overcrowded if I still insist. I don't know man, I am not sure what kind of emotions I am having now, I do feel sad, but I also feel relieved. I am going through an emo phase of my life now, but now that everything's pretty sure(for me), I will break out of this emo shell, break the shackles, and live life..

PS:This might be the last of my emo entries currently.

Bought another Ha-Jin book from Kino on Friday.At Taka Art-Friend, had so much ideas how to do up my room!(Goth Flavour)Wanted to get Running with Sisscors by Augesten Burroughs. Taking my 1st driving test on thursday(desperately need to pass), friends, pls pray for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com