Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Long Long Ride

Decided to take a bus today. I love long rides as I glanced the moving images except I was alone this time. A long ride that had only me and the ipod nano. Needed some space to feel real and to fine tune my emotions. I can't help but to think of things, things that are not good for the body but I like the feeling, makes me feel whole. As the bus moves and the music played through my ears, I was glad that I had the time to be alone. Not that I wanted to be alone,(I am not afraid of lonliness, just don't want to do things alone right now), I was made to be alone. I wished I had my camera with me, to capture glimpses of me thinking and being emo. Thats the real me. Thought of the past, and also the present. I had lost it totally, exhibiting a certain amount of hostility, maybe is not yet the time, please rekindle the passion once again. I feel like vomitting all out, but I know the consequences of doing it, I will keep it to myself once I again. I would rather lock it in my heart then to opening it and hurt others.I hold the key to my own heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pinky: emo siaL

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER can

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com