Friday, September 22, 2006

As Days Go By

Days are passing by fast. Real quick I guess, very soon Christmas will be here, soon New Year will be here, soon exams will be here and soon year 2 beckons. I thought of the next few months and I begin to feel I could not grasp hold of time and cannot fathom issues that are happening around me because it just slips away the moment I try to understand. It is going to be 2 months since school started, been trying to mug, struggling for the focus. School has been alright, making new friends, learning new stuff and knowing you. Maybe the reason why I think time passed by fast was because I was spending time with you or even having you on my mind(when i don't see you).But now, I am hoping my memories would just be like grabbing sand with my hands, just letting the sand slip as I let go bit by bit, bit by bit.It is better to let go now, rather than letting the wound deepens, rather than letting a gun point to my head. One thing I am sure, for the days without you, time will drag. but i am already attempting to empty my heart, before it overflows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com