Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sleepy

What a ****ing day . Decisions! Went home pretty late yesternight after the meeting and dinner. Was kinda drain(probably because of the bus ride) and reached home, ridiculously still had the energy to do my emails. Woke up unwillingly to go to school, decided to soak into the nano world. Was giving Manfred half the attention during econs lecture, as usual talking/writing to Mel, busy copying his notes, but struggle to understand what the shit i am writing. Then i realise that I forgot to bring the text that is due today, thinking of the fine, i felt so dead. Worst case scenario: I have to go home and bring it back which will waste 2 hours of my time. Then I was at crossroads thinking whether should i go for PBF lecture, which I can attend tomorrow. I felt that I am standing right in the middle of the T-Junction, eyes staring at me on the choice I am making(pretty much happens in life everyday). I decided to visit the librarian(To mel: I didnt slip a note!), she was so kind to renew the book for me, decided to go for the wed lecture, went home, watch 2 episodes of Yakitate! Japan and fell asleep because was just too warm to do anything. Thinking Back Today, I should have gone to lecture. Aftermath of a wrong decision, tangible and intangible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com