Sunday, October 29, 2006

Shockingly Grief

Today was supposed to be sad. But I am more shaken then sad. It was like a magic show, boom "wala" and the pigeon flew out.But the pigeon was caught and put in a cage. I was just flipping through the papers, and I saw something which I thought I will never see. But the eyes often see things that the mind doesn't wanna see. A friend just made a passing remark the other day;I invited him to my birthday, but he is not going. To see a friend in suffering is definitely not cool. Now i am giving attention to the yellow ribbon project because i believed in second chances, this may be a stumbling block that cause you to fall, a big boulder maybe but i hope you will stand up again.My prayers will be with you while you are there, friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com