Monday, September 11, 2006

Promise

My promise to you,

He gave me broad shoulders, broad enough for you to cuddle in when you are scared
He gave me strong hands, for you to hang on when you struggle
He gave me listening ears, for you to pour out your woes and joy
He gave me a heart, for me to feel what you feel
He gave me a mind, for me to understand your thoughts
He gave me you, so that I can learn what love is about
He love me first so that I can give you love

Whatever you are going through right now, you are not alone. You know that He will always be there for you. I will also be there for you, anytime. He will be there to guide you, stir you. I will be there to listen and to encourage. Even though we are not in union yet, I am ready to stick it through. My love for you is nothing if He doesn't love us first. And the fact is ,He loves me and He loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com