Friday, August 01, 2008

Punk'd

Got seriously punk'd last night...And here's the story:

suppose to meet the sports people for supper last night at simpang. A call came in at 9 plus.. It was Ben. "Josh, I need a favour from you. My car's tyre got punctured, need your help to change it." I didn't think twice at that moment. I only thought thrice when I was driving down. Went to the carpark at gardens, where the incident site was, couldn't find him.. called him, they are eating at Chomp Chomp.. I started to suspect... something really fishy.. this went through my mind: "perhaps the sports pple are there already.. i mean, change of location" When I met up with them, the drinks were ready.. while suppering, I didn't smell a fish, not even ikan bilis. I asked why didn't they have the tools, they say is to make the car lighter.. OMG, I believed them. Then they followed me back to the car to check the BII tools and while looking through the equipment, looking for the "jack" and the "wrench" the president cooly said," Josh, we bluffed you"... "Bang" kena Punk'd sial.. honestly, I never thought that I would crumble under such a trick, usually is me who will play the prank... "OK, I lose" but it was funny... haha, whoever was there last night, watch out!!! 

So supper first part ended and I went down to simpang.. nothing beats eating drinking and chatting there man.. but didn't get to eat the chix wings man :( while the cold wind blows.. was there till 3... had to work in the morning... but work was busy, enough to keep me awake.

1 Comments:

Blogger SURFBOARD said...

oops oops...

i didn't mean to...
but still...

YOU GOT PUNK'D!!!!!!!!!!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com