Sunday, July 27, 2008

enjoyment

Today was the first time I felt that I truely enjoyed playing during the service, where I just let my emotions run , letting my heart towards worshipping God dictate my fingers and playing music without feeling any barriers. And I was able to evoke emotions in people(to worship better) with my style, like matching narration with story. It felt satisfying, not because I think I played well but because I let Him use my hands.

Yesterday went to send poogee, fio and rubin off to summer school. Haha but the point of this blog wasn't about them but rather about changi village chicken chop bak chor mee(just kidding), but by the way, it was really good.. feel like eating it again now. Anyways, off they go to LSE(how nice..) and the last person I will even miss is...poogee.. haha, is only friggin 3 weeks, what's the point right? but then again you know I talk like this, be it whether i mean it or not, :P. I still want presents.

Off they go, and some others too,  and someone's back.. erm, someone's black.. I mean someone's black is back.. haha, she became really dark.. perhaps that was a method of assimilation.. I wonder.. But I am so happy that she's back, cause I so miss the friendly banter with her lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com