Thursday, July 10, 2008

At the bus stop

At the bus stop, I wait for the next bus
Patiently, an oncoming bus in sight
Sometimes I am excited
Sometimes I just sit and wait

When the bus arrives
Not sure I would want to take the bus
Too many what IFs, too undecisive
Sometimes I know where it leads me
Sometimes I just follow blindly
Sometimes the bus just sped past (maybe it slowed down)
But I was too slow, too late

If I board
I might just get down the next stop
then I know I board the wrong one


Or will it end up somewhere 
Eventually still alighting from the bus
Though not sure if we will come down together

Still waiting for the bus to come
Perhaps not yet ready

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com