Sunday, June 29, 2008

deathcab

Didn't have to work the other day but still I went to office at 9am. Thats earlier than usual and I am on time, for once. Just to buy the one night only tickets for Death Cab For Cutie. Is like they are finally coming to SG, no matter what you have to get it. Seriously, one of the bands to see before you die. When I logged onto the system, cat 1 seats were like almost taken up but after much 'refreshing', I managed to get really awesome seats. Bought the cat 3 seats for myself n them as I felt that is more worth the moolah. My colleagues thought I was crazy bygoing down all the way just to buy tickets, but I felt it was thoroughly worth the effort- for myself and my fellow fans. Now we hope Taking Back Sunday will come. It seems possible. But guess what, I cannot go for Mono already. Opportunity Cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com