Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feelings that need to be released

A sudden emo spurt, wanted to blog about how bad a day was yesterday, but too eager to blog now, before it hurts. I am really a passive person, if you happen to read this, hope you understand. I strongly believe in love, between everything. The last thing i want to be is to wreck just to selfishly get some pathetic love for myself.

Everything seems to be a coincidence
Because of time and fate, we met
I can't control fate
But perhaps is fate that I steer
And definitely not time
as it is not on my side

Is starting to spill, my feelings for you
What's holding me back?
I won't be No.3
Only just you and _______
There's only a space in your heart
And is not taken by me
I might have....
but I am too late
In the carriage of a ferris wheel
there are only two seats
I am alone in the next carriage, looking
as both seats are already taken up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com