Thursday, November 08, 2007

Celebrations










Celebrated my 22nd birthday yesterday with my parents and the Mikes(Yeez, Marc, Weng, Nab, Mars, Hweengee). Before that, received a bdae card from the excos that can play the birthday song. Out of cheekiness, I pressed it, and the music went off and it was repeated 3 times. People in the LT was definitely wondering where was it coming from. Another of my LT antics. Went for an unplanned dinner with the folks and caleb(planned birthday celebration for all to be on the 11/11). After dinner, met up with the Mikes at east coast lagoon for a bdae supper. Had a few drinks, the hawker stuff and a melted cake. Actually I chose the cake caused I insisted on tagging along to buy the cake- Irish Whiskey cake, but when melted tasted like cream with dashes of whiskey. Nevertheless, still love it, especially when you guys caught me off guard and smashed some of the remaining cake on my face, followed by a low-brow from Nabil, with the water off the beer bucket. We had never finished a birthday cake, somewhat becoming a tradition. Luckily that uncle wasn't there.(Lolx, "nv go sch ah...!"). was undecided for awhile as Marc was keen to go zouk while I was also keen, but was afraid of the crowd. Meanwhile, Weng got his long-awaited wish of getting a ride ON marc's car- on top of it. They did 1 round, around the carpark and was pretty awesome. Spectacular. So went down winebar to chill at 2plus, with Marc wearing Nabil's shoes, on the way picking up Hweengee's lost phone till 4 plus. People watching outside zouk was fun but digusting as well. What a birthday this year. At least I am dry this time, hopefully. next week, me and yeez's bdae bbq, mainly his, and HE WILL GET IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com