Friday, October 12, 2007

Flaming Lips


Was on bus 700 when a 'ang moh' chick boarded the bus, at raffles place. Noticed her at first cause she was semi blonde, then she sat in front of me.(the bus had seats that you got to face one another). Then I looked at her, and I saw the lips. YES, those LIPS. Friends whom I had shared noe that I have a thing for lips/mouth(Felicia Chin, Angelina Jolie). I was just melt if those pouty lips embrace me. And she didn't even put any lipstick, thus proving that her lips are real. Is just so tempting, to look and to kiss. My eyes were fixed on those lips throughout my ride, prolly she caught me peeping but I just can't help it. Is those exact lips that sometimes had difficulty telling people, girls, these are the ones I am talking about. Had a wicked intention of taking a photo of her lips or just ask for a kiss.. Oooh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com