Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Around you all

In the car, after dinner, the other day

Dad asked, "why am I not around those people anymore, is there some misunderstanding?" I didnt give a direct answer, revolving around 'working together'. It was one of the reasons, but think the main reason was I am not comfortable around them anymore.(Maybe wasn't at all, but always compromised). I guessed I had a different set of expectations when I faced them, something which diverts from others. So when they seem like the same, i felt edgy, felt like everytime they speak or act, I lay the verdict. Perhaps I am the screwed up 2/many faces bastard that behaves according to the situation, but that is my proudest survival skill. I think I expect the same from them. Not being real? I disagree because values can't change and so, I am uncomfortable because of contrasting values and looking issues at opposite angles. But will still try, like before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com