Thursday, December 07, 2006

Give me some sleep

Haven been blogging in a while. The reason: No time. That's why I am blogging in school! Dec is going to be so pack lah, my schedule is totally choking, squeezing last min plans(Impt and not-so-impt) all the time. Anyway, I am writing now with a totally drained mind, a body that had just rest for 2 hours. Was partying at Zouk yesterday with the boys again post Birthday celebration for Fathul, and before that had work the whole day, went for Mayday concert, after which was mambo. God, please give this little man here a little more time. After partying, headed for supper which got me so inflated and Marc's house for a very very short 2 hrs nap. Woke up to go to school, slept for the last half hour of my accounts lecture and waiting for a meeting to start at 3.. SO i am blogging, with fast hands but a lethargic body. I need to close my eyes for a little while.. Yawnz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com