Monday, November 20, 2006

Shhh....

This weekend was probably one of the quietest. Everyone seems to be dumb and I could hear a fly. It was a good time to rest, but it isn't like I got sufficient sleep. But I think should be enough. Heard about something from a friend about someone, felt a little bad. As though I care at all, is ok to give the occasional ill treatment i guess, but I don't want to have anything associated, at least for now, so too bad. I may be bias, but I dun care. I may have a grudge, but so what? Everyone is imperfect, I am just being normal. Back to the weekend, is just so quiet but passed fast. A bullet train? More like this wkend was sunken to the bed of the sea, isolated from what's happening on drier grounds. Today I felt that people that are close to my heart doesn't really understand me too well. They are just concerned I guess, but over concerned, talking too much, c'mon is my life, I live it the way I want and I dun like that at all. So please zipped up(Is not like I always see these people, but I may repel slowly) Back to the weekend AGAIN! Maybe is just preparation from what is yet to be, the intensity of the future wks til the end of this yr frightens me, but I am anticipating it, with firm fervousness.. Live Life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com