Monday, November 27, 2006

MUSE is coming


Goodness Gracious, Muse is finally coming admist all the rumors scattering all over the boards.
Is on the 16th Jan 2007, 3 days after Eric Clapton. I was excited before now I am in hysteria. I already bought my tickets for Clapton way ahead(will never miss Clapton!) and now Muse is coming. Not sure whether I want to buy the tickets, I definitely want to go, think Marc will be going too but I will be broke if I spent on them, especially is after Dec. Keeping my fingers, toes, hair etc. cross for com tickets will be a huge risk and it will be sore to miss them. Already missed them once when I was in Sydney(they played on the day I flew back, didnt plan properly) and now they are at your doorstep. I think I will starve to watch them play live, a win-win situation after all. God, is Muse you know. They should bring in such acts rather than some gay shit like Rain.. Whatever... Argh, I need to make a decision fast as time is running out.

2 Comments:

Blogger az said...

can u tell me if casting crowns is good?

they are performing at evangel church this sat...

11:36 AM  
Blogger InsatiableThirst said...

You are? Never really heard of them before.People compare them to the sound of u2, which i quite like. But if you are looking for worship then maybe not your type. They are more like a performance band, a christian-testimony band.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com