Saturday, May 09, 2009

fight till the very end

I guess in life is not always about yourself.
not that I brag, but i think that it is my only attribute
And this time round, is not about myself, is for you all
But in a way is for myself too... hehe

Is not about what you say all the time
rather is what you actually do

My actions had cause a fair bit of unhappiness and frustration
I swear I see through all concealers, all the nitty gritty.
and i truly appreciate and cherish what I have and what you all have
that it pains me to challenge it, causing further stress to it.
and if my words and my moves tak match,
is just superficial. Is soul-less
so i will try to break it, NO
I WILL break it
for the good of everyone.
and you will appreciate me
I will appreciate myself too

n wishfully, YOU will appreciate as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com