Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thunder

Me, "please fill up the lucky draw form"
Lady, " sex? why got m/f. I don't know, I just enjoy it!"
Both of us burst into laughter

I was quite tired and didnt feel like doing the show but it was fun. Earlier, I had expected my eyes to suffer from a sugar rush.I was kinda disappointed. I didn't exactly see hot young chicks but lovely ladies attractive in their own ways. For those above 35, you wil have trouble counting. Below it, well, is a pinch of salt. And these ladies certainly oozes confidence,charm and alternative beauty, I admit I was mesmerized. And like all brides-to-be, they anticipate gleefully to enter, naughtier of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com