Monday, December 17, 2007

Pang Seh

Sent my parents off last tues... off to Hokkaido.... they pang seh me.. twice.. to Japan but..
Had the car for the past week.. Definitely a good thing, convenience is the factor.
I think I did alot for the past week,

Tues- Dinner, peperoni with pest, est, caleb and may. Desserts at creamery
Wed- Mambo
Thurs- Steamboat @ home with the Mikes
Fri- Supper after class @ prata house
Sat- Lunch at Liang Court, stationery shopping at Kino, Dinner at gardens, Desserts at thomson
Sun- Roaming Haji Lane, taking pictures with err.. a camera phone, Liverpool game

My parents are coming back tml, kinda broke already and christmas is coming up.. Shit!! But whilst I was doing all these, you were on the back on my mind.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com