Saturday, August 04, 2007

Smashing

It was only the first day of Baybeats 07, but it was smashing till I am pumpkined. Of course the reason why I am shagged out after the first night was because plainsunset played. Why did they have to put them on the first night, where am I to find additional strength to seek AVA, Blindside, Fire Fight and many other bands? Was at the same gig last year, well, I felt lethargic this year. Perhaps I came back from a break last year, with all the eagerness to start new things. This year, I had new things to look forward to, but was draining and will be like this for God knows. Didn't felt like being in the pit at first, comfy at the back, but when they played the older stuff, I just had to go. I was being sucked. Fun was the word. With bodies flying, elbowing and knocking, with shoes over my head and kicks thrown over, I only do it once a year. Always enjoyed myself, or rather make myself enjoy. Time to sleep over the supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com