Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gloomy Thursday

School was pointless today.In the morning, I determined that I was too bored to attend a lecture so decided to bump around till the break. During the second half of accounts lecture, spent the whole lesson talking to Eugenia, didn't listen to anything anything the lecturer said except when she asked me to talk to my fren later when my phone rang AGAIN!(Panic! at the Disco-Only Difference...)Looking forward to lunch. Went to meet up my SRC-welfare-SIM41 friends after school, suppose to have a meeting but everyone decided to sit around, take things slow and just chat. After everyone left, the emo thingy started. Everyone's just feeling so emo, emo abt sch not being able to meet real frens, those that can connect spiritually, emo abt being in the wrong dept in SRC, emo about a girl, emo about how we hate human politicking. Really made the environment sad, and dark clouds started to fill, is just gloomy. Gloomy Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com