Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reunion

Was at Bugs' birthday on Sun, the usual crowd went. Of course there were some that couldn't make it. How I wish the whole class was here minus Ng Wee Li. *lolx* Anyway, if I am ever going to have a 21st birthday party, I would definitely make an effort to make the whole class come. "I will make sure you fly back from wherever you are, Jonny!" Too bad Adeline will be in Norway and spending her birthday there, if not all the Nov mates can be around.It was nice to meet up the chaps, always bring back memories of days in school. Lala with her obsessions with pizzas and city hall, Jorim with his business plans. Perhaps I was a little high, but I always put in an effort to entertain the crowd(plus I really wanted the chocolates). Looking at the girls, some into their 2nd yr, others 3rd, we are really running through time. Hope 221 will always stay strong even as we embark on directing our own lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com