Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Juggling and Flying

Went for training for my job today, had to skip school for one day. It was alright, Herbert came into to office today. Still apprehensive of how am I going to jostle my time, commitments recently seems to get a bit too much. We will see how it goes, if I can't carry too much, I just got to let go of some. Got a message last night from adeline, she's going off soon. Herb says is tomorrow..So fast though wasn't abrupt! U are going to spend your birthday with the Vikings in the cold winter.. I will be here with the Lions in the hot summer, THE SAME TIME.. u got to take care of yourself there ya, miss ya and don't fish too much herrings. Bon Voyage Ade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com