Friday, April 28, 2006

Sa-wa-dee-kup, Welcome to thailand

To the SAF:

Thanks for letting me go on this trip; Thanks for letting me go when i was about to ord;Thanks for giving us a grey colour admin shirt so that i can do my countdown on it; Thanks for how sucky the cookhouse food was that made me go to the canteen all the time; Thanks for sending Hafiz there for a year so that i yearned to see him when i arrived;Thanks to the Thai drivers for doing all the 'sai gang';Thanks for sending a great bunch of chaps from the battalion to go on the trip together.

To those who went:

Thanks for the nightly naked water fights in the toilets; Thanks to Fazrin who got a dip in the cold tub because he tried to recover my sunken specs; Thanks to Basit for letting us bully you; Thanks for acting blur with your trademark grinning;Thanks for sleeping with me and listening to me;Thanks for those nightly poker/talking sessions outside;u guys were awesome.

To those down there:
Thanks to the Thais for having such wonderful food, such cheap and nice stuff, such pretty girls;Thanks to Jenny for making me miss Wanton-Mee, and showing the epitome of GirlPower;Thanks to Danrarai for being so sweet, even though some ugly things happened, but still must remember to smile; Thanks for the people at Wandee for being such great hosts;Thanks to ESPN, we could watch Liverpool-Everton there;Thanks to Som for giving me sweet memories and for the jokes we shared;Thanks to the Thai Muslim Cookhouse Fat Lady who asked me not to 'Bei Dei' when I said I was muslim, and for banning me forever from that cookhouse;

To those down here:
Thanks to my parents who asked me not to buy anything back(luckily I didn't, if not I would be short of cash);Thanks to Lorraine for having her 21st Birthday when I was down there, thought I could save on the present..

To GOD:
Thanks for creating such a culture-riched, beautiful(defined by the chicks and the physical), food haven, indie country like Thailand;Thanks for taking care of me throughout even though I disregarded your existence;Thanks for taking care of my family and friends here as I tried to disconnect from them during that period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com