Wednesday, January 19, 2005

so lost... without compassion

My own area of work had been fine these few days. What that has been making me stress out and almost everyone is erm.. some of my business. However, thank God for putting my ops spec aka Joel in the pic. Because of him, i learnt about compassion and understanding. Trying to wear his boots to understand his situation and his difficulties. I admit i grumble abt this abt that.. but i m learning about being a little more understanding so that it wld not be too difficult for us. For those who cannot take it from him, try to be a little more compassionate. Lets learn and show it together"! "the glory of love from up above!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com