Thursday, May 28, 2009

is this the end?

my exams are over. so glad, cause it was pretty torturous.
not sure of the outcome, never sure, not bothered for now

final stretch that requires all
yet sometimes i just fall

the finishing line was reached today
but just reached
yet to cross.

Just want to pay tribute to a few pple and a few things that had helped me:

YOU, my parents, you

you, Eclipse, McDonalds (I swear I won't eat Mac for a few months) and

the life changing Wanton Mee which i am going to eat later.

Joe Hisashi- Departures OST, Chet Baker, Chick Corea, 8mm sky, Sugarplum ferry, Damien Rice, Streams of Praise, Joshua Worship Band

Coffee Bean Expo(thanks alfred and the occasional expo girl) ,Weng's house, Fab's office

and all who had studied with me in one way or another. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com