Monday, March 23, 2009

spekkies

I finally got my spectacles done today. It was overdue since Nov as it was a bday present from mummy but I can't seem to find the one i liked. Not that I fell in love when I saw this pair but I just wanted new specs. This pair seems nice enough, hopefully when I collect it, it will turn out alright. Haha, I actually gotten a pretty good deal this time round thanks to the "kang tao" from mummy. And i was quite impressed in how in-depth my specs were prescribed, going through numerous testings and a diagnosis on how my eyelashes were growing inwards, irritating my eyeballs and ya, the blown up eyeballs with all the blood vessels were indeed scary. I totally sucked at the Glaucoma test which the machine will blow air into my eyes, and it misses all the time cause of my shutter, it blinks, 182 times. On top of that, the optometrist has a Phd la, how cool can that be..

was checking out backpacks to buy too for the trip too... but guess is still early... I keep telling myself that is still early just to murder the hype.. and not get distracted. .And i am quite shagged out from the coldplay sales..


and after all this, you are still missed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com