Friday, March 20, 2009

activities

this week had been more like activities week when I actually should be studying even more rigorously for the final exams. I barely clocked like 4 hours la and is like thursday already so i have only fri, sat and sun to make up for all the lost time. i really should be spending my time wisely and not involved in so much outings even though you can't really help it. mambo was plain for me partly because I was sleepy, partly because of many things, didnt feel like partying with some kind of emotional baggage... dinner at simpang and holland v was nice cause we just talk and talk and talk, laugh bitch laugh bitch... no need for other agenda and was really enjoyable. and people who hear my bitching and all the crazy things that i am so DESPERATE to do, thanks for listening cause perhaps i feel unrestricted talking to you all i can say anything i wan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com