Thursday, March 06, 2008

Idling

is 1.44 am.. waiting for time to pass to 4, 3.55 to be exact for the game to start.
i seriously don't know what to do.. now
Ideally, i should be studying
Idle-ly, i just want to do nothing
tv showing re-runs of America Next Top Model- not interested
checking out websites, I have run out of it..
Sleep? I scared I can't wake up
So I decide to blog, to waste a few mins.

And here's the random post
I had $8 worth of ice kacang on mon, after studying at amk library
we had the $3 one from stall A when Mars wanted to try the $5 one from stall B....
She was so embarressed when she brought back the latter
never though that ice will make you full.
And this was post- "nata de coco jelly challenge" on sat.
got a big pkt the nite before, and we decided to finish it at one go.

Do we really have to eat so much when we study?

another...
got myself in a mess recently.. emotionally
is just myself.. hopefully...
Part says, get out of it...
Another says, lets try...
rationally i should be running away from it,
but my heart is killing me
Damn it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com