Monday, October 06, 2008

I have run out of ideas for a title.. so this post shall not have a title

Today is my last day of work... woohoo. I have been there 2 yrs plus, certainly developed some feeling for the place but I knew I had to go.. need to have more space and be more focused for this final stretch, a determinant of your life. Work has never fail to have its laughter ,it's bitchiness and different nicknames. Just take today for eg, a customer actually asked, "so is this section nearer or FARER the stage?"OMG, I totally can't control can... "What's the furthest road in singapore?" Ans: Farrer Road. These are the situations that lighten up the mood in midst of annoying, unreasonable, demanding, can't-speak-english-thinking-that-they-can, accented, stingy, lazy customers, at the end of the day, it just gets really weary. Guess that was the trigger.

Didn't manage to go for Lifehouse cause I blew some dough the other day. Metaphorically, I knead the moolah into the dough. But I just realised today I am one who will only attend concerts when I have that tangy feeling, the excitement that runs all over me. Lifehouse doesnt, Manic Street Preachers does. This will be my meter to decide, unless it is free. And finally, I had Hanabi the other day. I was having a fever, but for Hanabi, what can stop me? I bet I could have eaten more if I was well, making pest more aghasted. The sashimi is really not bad, rest of the stuff is alright I guess. But after dinner that night, somewhere around midnight, I broke out into cold sweat, my room was too cold for me, my couch the saviour. I almost flood the couch with my sweat, it was a near dying feeling. really. Conclusion: Dun eat buffet when you are sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com